This is a terrific graphic that I use frequently with my clients who struggle with symptoms of anxiety, depression, or both! Sometimes it is difficult to define your symptoms or “put a label” on what you are seeking help for. Lots of different diagnoses have what’s called symptom overlap; this is one example. I hope you find it helpful.
- 5 Ways Seeing a Counselor is Different From Seeing a Doctor October 15, 2019
- Is Your Relationship Toxic? September 16, 2019
- Move On & Live September 13, 2019
- Suicide September 10, 2019
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield September 6, 2019